TG916/05 February and TG917/05 February are delayed
Dear valued Passengers,
Due to the adverse weather conditions at London Heathrow Airport, BAA has ordered to reduce frequencies of incoming and outgoing flights. This has an impact on TG916/05 February (Bangkok-London) and TG917/05 February (London-Bangkok).
Newly revised arrival time for TG916/05 February is estimated to be 09h45 on 06 February and newly revised departure time for TG917/05 February is estimated to be 13h15 on 06 February.
For passengers booked on TG917/05 February, please kindly be informed not to go to the Airport on 05 February. Please refer to the above for a revised departure time of your flight. We recommend you to check the BAA website before leaving for the Airport.
Please also contact your travel agents, should you wish to cancel or re-book your flight. Below, please find our date change, cancellation and refund policy with regard to these adverse weather conditions.
Date Change, Cancellation of Booking & Refund:
1. Date change free of charge; rebook onto next available flight prior to 29 February 2012. If the same booking class is not available the next lowest class may be booked within the same cabin. This will be at no additional cost to the customer. Inbound dates can also be changed to coincide with original travel periods (duration of stay).
2. The above regulations shall be applied with the condition that the validity of the ticket is still valid for travel. Cancellation fees are to be applied as per contracts.
3. For passengers holding tickets issued for travel on original date during 04/05/06 February 2012, re-routing permitted with no additional fees.
4. Should re-routing result in an up sell – ticket(s) to be re-issued and difference collected, fees waived.
5. Should re-route result in downgrade – ticket(s) to be utilised and on return apply for refund of unused portion with refund fees waived.
N.B For passengers who are stuck in BKK, TG will authorize date change FOC to travel before 29 February 2012 latest, regardless of ticket validity shown on original ticket.
We apologise for all inconvenience caused due to these adverse weather conditions.
RETURN TO NEWS